Rén is a traditional Chinese character that can be roughly translated as "humanity" or "humaneness". The rén rén is a "benevolent" or "humane person".

Bǐ mò is a term for "pen and ink", "words" or bits of writing.

Friday, September 30, 2011

A Move

Much like the recent move of The Red Dress Club to something bigger better and a little less inhibiting, I'm moving my site (all posts included) to a slightly different set up at makeofmyself.blogspot.com.

 This blog was wonderful as I spent last semester pushing myself to expand my creative pursuits. The only problem became that my creative pursuits expanded enough that working on just a writing blog didn't really fill the purpose I needed. I've started collecting a lot of crafting DIY sites and, while I'm a little restricted in Hong Kong, I'm interested in pursuing what I can in the way of crafting, design and art. I found it became more and more frustrating not being able to post on the blog, so I started to seek a new direction.

The seasons have turned once again and with that transition, I go too. Even though this site will still exist,  all of the posts and comments are coming with me to the new site.

So here's what I'm Making of Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your observations in the box.

Popular Posts