Rén is a traditional Chinese character that can be roughly translated as "humanity" or "humaneness". The rén rén is a "benevolent" or "humane person".

Bǐ mò is a term for "pen and ink", "words" or bits of writing.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dear Blogger...

So I'm new to all of this blogging stuff and I've been working hard on trying to get this blog to look its best for when friendly internet-neighborhood readers come by to see it, but I've got to say...

I hate the composition box options. 

The text is either way too big or way too small for anyone to read and none of the fonts change size at ratios that make sense when you're trying to blend several fonts into one post. I generally try to leave things big enough to be readable - but there's not subtlety to this thing at all. Perhaps I'm doing it all wrong, perhaps I just don't know my way around html, etc enough yet. It all just feels so limiting. 

Suggestions welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your observations in the box.

Popular Posts